Re: Web&CG: remove "projects" from HelpUs (issue 5665047)

From: graham
Subject: Re: Web&CG: remove "projects" from HelpUs (issue 5665047)
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 18:48:42 +0000

http://codereview.appspot.com/5665047/diff/1/Documentation/included/helpus.itexi
File Documentation/included/helpus.itexi (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5665047/diff/1/Documentation/included/helpus.itexi#newcode89
Documentation/included/helpus.itexi:89: @ignore
I'm ok with removing GLISS and GOP.  I don't think we should remove the
Frogs, at least not if we're hoping to take part in GSoC.  That said,
the frogs.lilynet.net page has at least one broken link, so that doesn't
give a good impression.

Could you ask Valentin to fix that?  If he does so, then let's keep the
Frogs at least.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5665047/diff/1/Documentation/web/community.itexi
File Documentation/web/community.itexi (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5665047/diff/1/Documentation/web/community.itexi#newcode515
Documentation/web/community.itexi:515: @helpusAdvanced
I'm ok with this change, but the @helpusProjects should be in a
@divClass{column-center-bottom}.