Re: make dist broken

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: make dist broken
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 10:24:46 +0100

2012/2/15 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
> Look, the "make dist broken" is just a subject line that I typed.
> I can't remember the exact message the GUB gave, but it's the
> usual one that happens whenever people add a new translation.
> Search the mailing list archives to see me complaining about it in
> the past, as well as explaining how to fix it.  And/or look for
> such messages in the git commit log.  Something like "fix make
> dist" or "build: dist fix" should probably find the right commits.

Trust me, I really want to learn how to prevent dist problems caused
by translations. Please enlighten me: is it necessary for me to run
GUB so that I can detect dist failures?

Given that my translation is a complete set (and not the only one
which is) I can compare my Makefiles with those of other languages
whenever a new file comes in, but I don't know if this is enough.

Thanks.
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com