Re: LSR updates: was: polychords: a working solution

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: LSR updates: was: polychords: a working solution
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 21:57:54 +0100

> On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 09:40:26PM +0100, David Kastrup wrote:
>> I just bungled staging with bad Texinfo in a regtest and saw that you
>> merged into it right after that, presumably because of a release.  I can
>> either replace the merge (it will no longer have the same commit id) or
>> throw it out altogether.
>
> oh, I see.  That was actually a clean-up from 2.15.30, because the
> tag got lost because release/unstable didn't merge into master
> properly.  (why?  no clue; I just followed the instructions in the
> CG -- but this isn't the first time those instructions have
> resulted in not having the right commit in master).

Hm? release/2.15.30-1 is there alright.

> I don't mind which option you do.  The end result is that we
> should have something tagged for the 2.15.30 release (check git
> tags for the actual string), but it doens't actually matter if
> that tag is accurate or not, provided it's in the right area.

You mean 2.15.31-1 ?

I've just cleared staging of your merge commit and am currently
rerunning the staging patchy.  It _is_ rather strange that the @q macro
is defined in the documentation in general, but not for the snippet
headers.

"Nothing can go wrong" TM.