Bugreports section commit

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Bugreports section commit
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2012 15:08:27 +0100

    commit d1141b3e90d6ae768f9349806a1e33f1026d90aa
    Author: Janek WarchoĊ‚ <address@hidden>
    Date:   Tue Feb 14 09:42:58 2012 +0100

        web: rephrase bugreports section

        According to Graham's favorite rule ("perfection is attained
        when there's nothing more to delete") i'm rephrasing bugreports
        section hoping to make it even more brief and straightforward
        for all users.

This removes all mention of users being able to add comments to bug
reports.  The impression is that users should treat the bug tracker as a
readonly resource.

Simplicity may be nice, but I don't think we are doing people a favor if
we create the impression that they should stay away after reporting a
bug.