Re: Allows seconds to merge (issue 5729057)

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Allows seconds to merge (issue 5729057)
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 21:12:57 +0100

On Mar 4, 2012, at 8:37 PM, address@hidden wrote:

> Mike I begin to suspect that you employ an army of monkeys on keyboards.
> This code works by accident.

I obviously don't pay them enough :)

I just took a stab at it to see if I could get it done quickly: David has a few
solid criticisms of the approach's fitness for real music, and if it works by
accident as you say (I was following the TODO), then I think he'll be able to
spend the time to make it work on purpose.  I unfortunately have very little
time over the next couple weeks, and I think he can do a good job bringing it
to push stage.

Cheers,
MS