Re: Allows seconds to merge (issue 5729057)

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: Allows seconds to merge (issue 5729057)
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2012 13:29:48 -0800

On Sun, 04 Mar 2012 12:12:57 -0800, address@hidden <address@hidden> wrote:

I just took a stab at it to see if I could get it done quickly [...]
if it works by accident as you say (I was following the TODO),

You misunderstand what you, or your army of monkeys, did.

The TODO suggested filtering out heads not in the main note-column, which would
be those with non-zero x-coordinate relative to the note-column.   Your army
created code to compute min_ups and min_downs, and consider only heads at those
positions.  If min_* were actually the minimums, this would do something
different from what the TODO suggested.
--
Keith