Re: Google Summer of Code, LilyPond and GNU

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: Google Summer of Code, LilyPond and GNU
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 22:48:28 +0100

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 7:22 PM, Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva
<address@hidden> wrote:
> On Sat, 2012-03-03 at 23:56 +0000, Graham Percival wrote:
>>
>> Hmm.  My instinct would be to try it separately, anyway.  We're
>> not the size of gcc or gnome, but we're not trivial: [...]
>
> Sure, you can always try. And if you don't make it you are welcome back
> to the GNU umbrella =]
>
> Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva

Okay, so i understand that we try applying individually.  If on March
16 we won't be listed in accepted projects, we'll contact GNU and
they'll add us to their umbrella, listing our projects on their Ideas
List and so on.
I will make a patch adding GSoC Ideas List to our webpage - Graham,
will you recompile it?  The patch should be ready before tomorrow
17:00 UTC.
Graham, i understand that you'll be our project administrator.  When
Ideas List will be up, you'll have to register at
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2012 and fill
our application (it consists of answering the 16 questions - for which
we already have answers - and agreeing to admin agreement).
Who will be backup administrator?  I think i don't qualify since i'm
going to be the student.  Carl?  Anyone else?  Backup admin is
mandatory and has to register at GSoC webpage too.

cheers,
Janek