gub help

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: gub help
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 13:17:53 -0600

I am a developer for denemo. I have been struggle to get gub to work for me. I
had to edited several of the spec files because the originals referenced
packages that were no longer available or had incorrect permissions on the
server. I don't know what I should do. Is there a specific git revision number
I should use to build denemo with gub? If I were to get everything to compile
should I submit patches to the mailing list? Should I mirror the packages so
others can build it with the same packages incase of missing  packages? At the
moment I am stuck on ghostscript. It complains that there are duplicate files.
Please advise. I have never been able to get this to work.

Jeremiah

Sent from my Samsung smartphone on AT&T