PATCH: Countdown to 20120315

From: Colin Campbell
Subject: PATCH: Countdown to 20120315
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 14:02:15 -0600

For 20:00 MST Thursday March 15

Sent at Pi, or as near as I can make it on a 12-hour clock!

Enhancement:
    Issue 2395: Patch: Update roadmap, make and make doc info. - R5811043

    Issue 2396: Patch: Build: Better error handling from build scripts - R 5812043

Patch:

Issue 2378: Patch: Various updates to reduce make doc output - R  5727055

It occurs to me that folk, who don't share my ADD sense of humour, might get rather tart about the delay in the patch batch, but I was a bit hesitant about putting  such recent patches onto the countdown, so many thanks to Phil, Julien and Trevor for their comments.

Cheers,

Colin