Re: Failed make doc for Patchy

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Failed make doc for Patchy
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 21:18:32 +0100

David Kastrup <address@hidden> writes:

> "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden> writes:

It is
commit bb726728d07f5d155e061b360101028c4a4618e8
Author: Carl <address@hidden>
Date:   Sat Mar 10 11:47:54 2012 -0700

    Fix make error in regression tests coming from midi2ly

    I have been unable to complete make test-baseline because of errors in the
    files coming from midi2ly.py.  I tracked the error to make/midi-rules.make.

    The change in this patch allows me to successfully complete make test-baseli
    my computer, running OSX 10.5.8, with GNU Make 3.81.

This change results in \\ in the headers getting reduced to just \ and
that trips up TeX.