Re: [patch] Fix mordents and pralltriller in articulate.ly

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: [patch] Fix mordents and pralltriller in articulate.ly
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 22:25:40 +0100

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 4:39 PM, Graham Percival
<address@hidden> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 01:39:11PM +0000, James wrote:
>> I think this needs to be reviewed just like any other patch should be,
>> why *would* we just push this?
>
> Well, I think this one is simple enough to push directly.

Shall i do this?
And shall i not ask next time? ;)

>> http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=commitdiff;h=d11dbf277719c0179c5520154c925839d969a535
>>
>> I might have missed this but did this have a tracker/patchy test?
>
> I think that was also simple enough not to need an individual
> patchy test.  As long as it was pushed to staging and not master,
> stuff that simple is fine.

That was also my reasoning.  It's unbelievable how much time is spend
on patch maintenance...  A simple change can take 5 days (in my case
it means 5 days of constant awareness about the patch)...

cheers,
Janek