Re: Issue 2389 in lilypond: Patch: Fix make error in regressiontests com

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Issue 2389 in lilypond: Patch: Fix make error in regressiontests coming from midi2ly
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 19:30:17 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carl Sorensen" <address@hidden>
To: "Lily-Devel List" <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 5:50 PM

On 3/20/12 9:08 PM, "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
wrote:

Updates:
Labels: -Patch-countdown Patch-push

Comment #11 on issue 2389 by ColinPKCampbell: Patch: Fix make error in
regression tests coming from midi2ly

Counted down to 20120320, please push.

This patch has been tested on my system, but not by patchy-merge.  It
passed the tests before, but broke staging.

In order to avoid messing up staging, I think it would be best to have
this patch tested by patchy-merge as the only patch on staging. Could we
set up a separate branch (e.g. staging-test) on which to test this patch?

Thanks,

Carl

Clean here. Push to staging.

--