Re: In-tree make check fails with lilypond-book include file regtest.

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: In-tree make check fails with lilypond-book include file regtest.
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 22:34:37 +0100

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 02:18:18PM -0400, Julien Rioux wrote:
> I locally reverted your revert and could make, make test and make
> doc from scratch in the src dir after the fixes that I committed
> today. Unless there is any objections I will push the revert of the
> revert to staging.

Please wait a day.  I don't agree with David's revert of your
commit without understanding why it was happening, but reverting
that revert without understand why it was happening will just put
us back in the initial problematic state.

Let's see if current master can be built ok, and fix the dist
failures.  *Then* we can add back the lilypond-book thing.