Re: templates and a little bit more

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: templates and a little bit more
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 08:12:42 +0200

Am 06.04.2012 um 13:17 schrieb Janek Warchoł:

> On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 7:37 PM, Jan-Peter Voigt <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Dear community,
>>
>> I bundled some extensions in a little package to try out. Some of these
>> ideas might be interesting to include in lily.
>> Here is a start of some docs, but just a little bit. I am working on it ...
>> http://www.xn--schne-noten-tfb.de/?tabs=3,1
>
> I'm sorry that i don't have time to dig deeper,
Thats OK - I hope that you will be successful with your GSoC project! And that
your exams don't suffer too much ;-)
> but my first
> impression is that it's somewhat similar to OrchestralLily:
> http://lac.linuxaudio.org/2010/papers/25.pdf
> http://reinhold.kainhofer.com/orchestrallily/A-simple-example.html#A-simple-example
> - it may give you some inspiration.
Yes I know orchestralily.

> Generally speaking, i'd very much linke to simplify writing LilyPond
> scores.  Have you read my article "LilyPond's future"?
> (http://news.lilynet.net/?The-LilyPond-Report-25&lang=en#lilypond_s_future)
> What do you think about it?
I read it and I like it. It is a reason to send my stuff to the list, because I
think, my ideas might be helpful in this matter.
I will explain it a little bit more the next days.

Cheers, Jan-Peter