Re: Work on Issue 1320

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Work on Issue 1320
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 15:38:22 +0200

Am 7. April 2012 16:06 schrieb Marc Hohl <address@hidden>:

> How shall we proceed? I am short of time now (I have to move with my familiy
> into
> another house by the end of april, perhaps even one or two weeks earlier),

Well, that's the main problem for me, too. I can only work on/with
lily in my leisure time. And for now I'm working most of my time on
LSR-updating and the follow ups.
But working on a single file/problem is somehow relaxing. :)

> but ...
> do you think we can work together on this issue? Perhaps we both could bring
> the
> stuff in a shape suitable for being included in lilys code base.

I'd be glad to try to do so.

How shall we communicate?
- the devel-list is the right place to discuss major problems, but
perhaps we should change the channel for minor problems, in order not
to blow up the list.
- we could switch to the frog-list
http://lilypond-frogs.2124236.n2.nabble.com/ but this list is nearly
dead.
- Regarding your mail-address I think you live in Germany. Could we
switch to german in private mails? Or perhaps we could use the german
lilypond-forum http://www.lilypondforum.de/index.php#c1

What do you think?

-Harm