Re: hideNotes in tablature

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: hideNotes in tablature
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 12:24:02 +0200

Am 15.04.2012 12:06, schrieb Federico Bruni:
Il 15/04/2012 11:00, James ha scritto:
Federico, it seems you have the ability (and knowledge) to create a
tracker yourself so I suggest that if issue 1459 is fixed you change
the label to fixed - someone else will verify -  and then create a new
tracker for the enhancement - whatever it is. Else whoever comes back
to the old tracker has to puzzle their way through and often this puts
people off (unless you yourself are going to work and create the
patch).

Yes, issue 1459 is fixed.
How can I change the label to fixed in the tracker?

The patch itself is very easy and I could create it, but I think that I'd better just create the issue in the tracker.
Here it is:
Hey Federico,

if you create a patch, I think you can remove the

Stem #'transparent = ##t

in the definition of TabVoice in ly/engraver-init.ly, because the stems have
now length zero, so this is superfluous (and will be reverted by the first call
of \unHideNotes anyway).

Regards,

Marc