Re: Pondings

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Pondings
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 13:02:28 +0200

2012/5/7 David Kastrup <address@hidden>:
> I repeat my suggestion to use the same pondings on every page, filtered
> through _all_ of the languages in the browser preferences.  The page
> choice itself is based on the _first_ supported language.

I think no filter exists, all tweets and their translations can be
randomly chosen in all pages. But for the block to appear, all
translators still have to update their versions so that it includes
the Pondings block.

My approach of a fully translated collection of tweets is not to be
finally applied, so I will revert the commits in Translation branch.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com