Re: Plan for discussions

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Plan for discussions
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 20:09:44 +0200

On 11 mai 2012, at 19:44, Graham Percival wrote:

> On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 09:59:49AM +0200, Janek Warchoł wrote:

>>> I could offer accommodation and discussion room (and accordions) for a
>>> few people in Waltrop, rural location about 50 miles from Düsseldorf (10
>>> miles from Dortmund).  Wait, we're all metric, right? 80 and 15 it is,
>>> then.  There is a piano here as well, but its tuning is sort of rural,
>>> too.  Oh, and Internet of course.  Hm, there would be a guitar somewhere
>>> that is, while not fabulous, also not exactly supermarket trash.  A
>>> master keyboard too, and several Midi expanders.  And reasonable room.
>>
>> Cool!  That's something like +1000000 from me :)

I'd try to make it out!  We did something like that in Paris (where there's a
high concentration of LilyPonders) and a few good things came out of it.  I
agree w/ Graham that it's not a good idea for policy discussions, but it'd be
great for a weekend of coding, drinking, and more drinking.

Cheers,
MS