Re: Doc: mention empty chords; avoid using zero-duration spacers in exam

From: k-ohara5a5a
Subject: Re: Doc: mention empty chords; avoid using zero-duration spacers in examples (issue 6197068)
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 06:55:08 +0000

Absorbed suggestions.  Added snippets.
File Documentation/notation/changing-defaults.itely (right):
Documentation/notation/changing-defaults.itely:749: s1^"Small, thicker
stems, no time signature"
On 2012/05/13 19:06:43, dak wrote:
I don't like this. [...] no longer copy-and-paste material.

I don't like it either.  The the original was not foolproof
copy-and-paste either, with the duration leakage.
File Documentation/notation/keyboards.itely (right):
Documentation/notation/keyboards.itely:210: e''2\p\< d''\> | c''1\!
This example is rather dense.  Any other way of defusing the s1*0
problem is distracting, as was the s1*0 itself.
File Documentation/notation/pitches.itely (right):
Documentation/notation/pitches.itely:1401: s1^\markup { Switch to B\flat
clarinet }