Re: Server at Paris VIII

From: Colin Campbell
Subject: Re: Server at Paris VIII
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 21:09:12 -0600

On 12-05-14 10:00 AM, James wrote:
ALso I am not sure if testing your own patches and changing them to patch-review is 'good form'

+1 from a Controller!

I saw (USA?) Colin had started to test patches as well

Alberta, ekshully, or BST-7 (UTC -6). My machine (Acer Z5610 All-in-one: pretty, but a jumped up laptop, really) is not overly powerful, and I keep starting a test-patchy run in the evening, only to have James and the monster machine blow by me before my run staggers to a breathless finish. Ah well, as long as the overall throughput stays high!

Cheers,
Colin

--
I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both
hands.