Re: Configuring git-cl

From: Joseph Rushton Wakeling
Subject: Re: Configuring git-cl
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 18:35:30 +0200

On 15/05/12 16:35, Graham Percival wrote:
On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 02:19:34PM +0200, Joseph Rushton Wakeling wrote:
Yes, I can/could just hit a newline, but it'd be nice to have
concrete answers -- what are the correct pieces of info for:

quick answers here

It seems fine to just hit enter for the later config questions, but git-cl appears sensitive to the setup of the local git repo.

If you do a git clone as requested in the docs it's fine, but if you have a different setup (e.g. manually init a branch and add a remote) it doesn't seem to work. Odd. :-\ I'll see if I can track down why.

I've now now submitted a patch via git-cl, but there's been no email feedback to this list even though I entered the email address for cc notifictation. Is there a typical time delay for this?