European lilypond meetings

From: Graham Percival
Subject: European lilypond meetings
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 19:30:02 +0100

I'm floating two possibilities for face-to-face lilypond meetings
in the next few months.

UK: I'll be in the Birmingham area on 26 June.  Depending on
  interest and availability, there could be a short meeting that
  day, or a longer meeting including a stay at a B&B or something
  like that.  If there was serious interest in a longer meeting of
  lilypond people in the UK, we could meet somewhere else easily
  accessible by train (I assume that Birmingham has good links)...
  Northampton, Manchester...?

  Alternately, we could pick a different day and meet at a central
  rail place (Crewe would be ideal for me).  Or if anybody wanted
  to visit Glasgow, I could supply a computer lab in addition to
  normal tourist stuff.

GERMANY: David has offered accommodations for a few people in
  July, although Werner was busy during that period.  If there's
  going to be a meeting, it would be nice if there were as many
  people as possible, so maybe this could happen during August?
  I don't know the exact dates that people were thinking, but if
  it's going to happen then we should start seriously planning it
  soon so that people can look into plane and train tickets.