Submitted a patch and it was added to the wrong rietveld issue

From: Paul Morris
Subject: Submitted a patch and it was added to the wrong rietveld issue
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 13:41:20 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings dev list,

I submitted a patch and I am sorry to say that somehow it was added to the
wrong issue:
https://codereview.appspot.com/54050043

And a new issue (with the wrong title and content) was created in the google
code tracker:

It seems that my local git branch was still associated with that previous
issue, the one I had submitted a patch for before.  I was using git-cl.
Below is the terminal log.

My apologies for this.  Please advise me on how to proceed.  How to avoid
this in the future?

-Paul

address@hidden ~/lilypond-git (dev/local_working)$ git status
# On branch dev/local_working
nothing to commit (working directory clean)
address@hidden ~/lilypond-git (dev/local_working)$ git pull -r
Current branch dev/local_working is up to date.
address@hidden ~/lilypond-git (dev/local_working)$ git cl upload
origin/master
Documentation/notation/input.itely |    2 ++
ly/titling-init.ly                 |   10 ++++++++++
This branch is associated with issue 54050043. Adding patch to that issue.
Upload server: codereview.appspot.com (change with -s/--server)
Message describing this patch set: Add on-page-greater-than, -less-than
(on-the-fly conditional markup procedures)
Loaded authentication cookies from /home/paul/.codereview_upload_cookies
Email (login for uploading to codereview.appspot.com) [<omitted>]: <omitted>
Password for <omitted>:
Saving authentication cookies to /home/paul/.codereview_upload_cookies
Issue updated. URL: http://codereview.appspot.com/54050043
Uploading base file for Documentation/notation/input.itely
Uploading base file for ly/titling-init.ly
Could not find stored credentials
/home/paul/.lilypond-project-hosting-login
Please enter login details manually

Username (google account name):
<omitted>
Password:
We were not able to associate this patch with a google tracker issue.
Please enter a valid google tracker issue number (or enter nothing to create
a new issue):
Tracker issue done
address@hidden ~/lilypond-git (dev/local_working)$