Re: Added recorder diagram (issue 153380043 by address@hidden)

From: pkx166h
Subject: Re: Added recorder diagram (issue 153380043 by address@hidden)
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 10:02:41 +0000

I'm going to leave this on for another round of countdown. I know there
has been some discussion on the mails from Erik (the author of the
patch) but I cannot (or have not) seen any replies or confirmation this
is good to push as it is.

@Erik, it seemed to me there were some things that were missing or still
to do with this diagram, but I don't know if they are enough to stop the
patch being pushed.

Could you let the list know what still needs to be done (if anything)
just so I can see - as patch meister - if this really needs work or just
some improvements in the future.

https://codereview.appspot.com/153380043/