Re: Ossias and key signatures

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Ossias and key signatures
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 12:36:20 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Kastrup" <address@hidden>
To: "Thomas Morley" <address@hidden>
Cc: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>; "lilypond-devel" <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2015 12:17 PM

Thomas Morley <address@hidden> writes:

I'd agree. We have no really convincing functionality to add ossias
and tweaking them. It's far to often maual work.
Btw, I tested the originak code with 2.12.2, 2.14.2, 2.16.2, 2.18.0, 2.19.15.
All versions return similiar output.

Phil, I think the output of your code can be fixed by adding some more commands:

        \new Voice {
\once \set Score.explicitKeySignatureVisibility = ##(#f #f #t)
            \key ges \major r2 aes'4 \repeat unfold 6 aes'4
        }

But shouldn't this actually be an implicit key signature and nothing
else?  Is that the key to the bug?

I'd certainly agree that there should be no explicit TS where Lily has left space for one.

--
Phil Holmes