Re: Issue 2535: Staccato on stem side alignment when other articulations

From: david . nalesnik
Subject: Re: Issue 2535: Staccato on stem side alignment when other articulations are present (issue 196260043 by address@hidden)
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 20:48:13 +0000

https://codereview.appspot.com/196260043/diff/20001/input/regression/script-shift.ly
File input/regression/script-shift.ly (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/196260043/diff/20001/input/regression/script-shift.ly#newcode6
input/regression/script-shift.ly:6: means centered on the stem.)
On 2015/01/27 20:43:56, lemzwerg wrote:
The old code is correct...

I'm going by the American practice that the period goes inside the
parentheses if the parentheses enclose the sentence, outside if the
sentence begins outside the parentheses.  I'm happy to change it back
though--it's kind of pedantic of me!

https://codereview.appspot.com/196260043/