Re: Updated patch for issue 155 (issue 230860044 by address@hidden)

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Re: Updated patch for issue 155 (issue 230860044 by address@hidden)
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 02:23:14 +0000

On 2015/04/15 06:26:02, Valentin Villenave wrote:

Perhaps you could add a regtest demonstrating this feature (or add a
dotted+accidental note to parenthesize.ly)? Just in case it breaks
again in the
future.

Actually, I had a regtest done and had tested it on my machine, but I
didn't do my git manipulation properly.  Thanks for catching it!

https://codereview.appspot.com/230860044/diff/1/scm/output-lib.scm#newcode909
scm/output-lib.scm:909: (let* ((paren
(parentheses-iotem::calc-parenthesis-stencils grob))
Possible typo?

Definitely a typo.  Fixed in the next patch.  Obviously the regtest
doesn't test this function (pure-y-extent).  The function may not be
necessary any longer, with the new way of handling pure calls.  But I
don't know enough to make that decision.

Thanks!

https://codereview.appspot.com/230860044/