Re: articulate.ly: update documentation, add support for portato (issue

From: nine . fierce . ballads
Subject: Re: articulate.ly: update documentation, add support for portato (issue 260040043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2015 21:12:41 +0000

On 2015/08/09 20:47:33, ht wrote:
       the [articulate.ly] script's output doesn't contain any
       articulations [which would be then processed again by
       the new functionality]."

This fact relates directly to my question.  It is good that there will
be no double-action when articulate.ly is used (so I'm not objecting to
your patch) but I still think it would be nicer for the script to pass
supported articulations to the lower layer so that there is only one
thing responsible for rendering a particular articulation.
--
Dan

https://codereview.appspot.com/260040043/