Re: Issue 4572: Remove the number of arguments from callback macros (iss

From: dak
Subject: Re: Issue 4572: Remove the number of arguments from callback macros (issue 262980043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2015 07:19:24 +0000

That's overengineering in my opinion.  GUILE's own header macros take
all the given parameters so we get a discrepancy when LilyPond's
equivalents don't do so.

Unless there is a very compelling reason to indulge in this sort of
thing (and the template pokery-trickery in lily-guile-macros.hh is of
unprecedented level for what looks like rather immaterial gains), I'd
strongly recommend not going there.

https://codereview.appspot.com/262980043/