Moving the Issues DB to Allura

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Moving the Issues DB to Allura
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 14:38:52 +0100

Good news!

I've successfully completed a test move of the Issues DB to Allura at
SourceForge.  This was begun at 8pm on 17 Aug (and so contains issues up to
that time) and completed today (25 Aug) at 2pm.  So it took just over a week,
although it does include one failed attempt at importing (plus sleeping,
eating, etc).

Anyone interested can go to https://sourceforge.net/projects/testlily/ , click
on Issues and see what it looks like.  Ability to create or comment on issues
requires you to register with SourceForge first and join the testlily project.
Comments on Searches, etc, are welcome.

If any devs would like a closer look, either to play with the extra facilities
available to devs or to look at the API with a view to re-working the Patchy
scripts, please register and then send me your registered name so I can add you
as a developer (cds4byu and philhomes are so registered already).

I'll create a new project - LilyPond - at SourceForge and begin the migration
for real later today.  If Allura at Savannah becomes available within the next
few days it should be easy to transfer.

Trevor