Re: Regtest "dynamics-broken-hairpin.ly"

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Regtest "dynamics-broken-hairpin.ly"
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 16:20:03 +0200

Am 27.08.2015 um 15:37 schrieb Phil Holmes:
Agreed. We had a grand regtest rating project about 3 years ago, and my comment was that "I don`t see a broken crescendo.". However, it was so hard to make general improvements to the regtests that I did not follow most up any further.

I'm assuming you could add this as an issue, but not follow up with a fix to git?
Yes. I’ve yet to follow up with that bit of knowledge…
But I’ll create an issue on bug-lilypond.

Thanks, Simon

--
Phil Holmes

----- Original Message ----- From: "Simon Albrecht" <address@hidden>