Re: Allura API

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Allura API
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 16:41:06 +0100

Phil, you wrote Monday, August 31, 2015 4:28 PM

> No authentication needed to do this, so I've not mastered that :-(.  I meant
> what you said about the labels, but posted inaccurately.

Ah, maybe authentication is only needed for making changes.

> Most difficult bit was working out how to parse JSON in c# :-o  Oh: and
> navigating the almost impenetrable documentation to the one page I found
> useful: https://sourceforge.net/p/forge/documentation/Allura%20API/
>
> This points out that something like
>
> https://sourceforge.net/rest/p/testlilyissues/issues/4584
>
> returns the JSON representation of ticket 4584.

Export provides the JSON representation of the entire DB.  I use that to change
the original author from *anonymous to GoogleImporter before re-importing, so
the whole world doesn't have write access.

Trevor