Re: Recent checkins break 'make' on staging

From: Paul Morris
Subject: Re: Recent checkins break 'make' on staging
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 14:21:16 -0500

> On Feb 3, 2016, at 1:38 PM, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> Can someone help? Or perhaps remove these entries from staging for the
>> time being?
>
> I'll back out issue 4752 and let you cater for further cleanup.  Holler
> if further help is needed.

Thanks David and James.  Sorry these patches are not working for some reason.
I’ll try to take a closer look soon.

Any ideas on why make succeeded both for me and for James during testing / code
review, but not now on staging?  (Also, the LilyPond that I built using make
worked fine for me when I was testing out the new functionality.)  Seems odd...

-Paul