Re: Custom accidental styles

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Custom accidental styles
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 11:38:36 +0200

Hi Dan,

On 20.05.2016 00:38, Dan Eble wrote:
When you have time, would you please give me an example of adding a
user-defined accidental style? (changes
inhttps://codereview.appspot.com/280510043/, as far as I can tell)

exactly, that’s the one. I just attach my library file which adds the custom accidental style ‘baroque’ to simulate 18th century usage. I hope the comments are useful – it was so difficult to grasp the logic that I made them right away so it would be easier to get there again. For everything else, you need to look into scm/music-functions.scm, e.g. lines 1703ff. I was hoping to do further improvements to the code (comments and simplification) such as to make the threshold still lower, but I didn’t get there unfortunately.

HTH, Simon