Re: Lilypond/LSR graphics

From: James
Subject: Re: Lilypond/LSR graphics
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2017 12:37:38 +0000

Sebastiano,

On Sun, 19 Mar 2017 12:54:04 +0100
Sebastiano Vigna <address@hidden> wrote:

> > On 19 Mar 2017, at 12:32, James <address@hidden> wrote:
> >
> > CG), Masamichi updated the configure scripts to post a warning if
> > URW++ fonts are not installed - but they are not 'required'.
> >
> > https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/search/?q=URW
> >

> > I hope this helps.
>
> Thanks! The problem appears to be some weird consequence of the jail.
> If I compile without jailing, the font file opens without problem.
> But inside the jail, lilypond cannot open the font file *even if the
> file is there*. I can see the system calls for the same file in the
> two cases: one ends with OK, the other with a "NOT FOUND" error. But
> I a do have installed a copy of that file inside the jail. Grrr.

You can run configure with an explicit path-to-the-font switch or copy
the fonts in ~/.fonts - in case one method works and the other doesn't.

I wonder if you could spend a couple of minutes looking at

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/usage-big-page.html#lilypond-in-chroot-jail

As I assume this is what you are doing?

if it is this section hasn't been updated since I started working on LP,
so if you spot anything that needs updating/changing, let me know and I
can update our documentation.

Thanks

James