Re: Lilypond/LSR graphics

From: Sebastiano Vigna
Subject: Re: Lilypond/LSR graphics
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2017 12:54:04 +0100

> On 19 Mar 2017, at 12:32, James <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> CG), Masamichi updated the configure scripts to post a warning if URW++
> fonts are not installed - but they are not 'required'.
>
> https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/search/?q=URW
>

> I hope this helps.

Thanks! The problem appears to be some weird consequence of the jail. If I
compile without jailing, the font file opens without problem. But inside the
jail, lilypond cannot open the font file *even if the file is there*. I can see
the system calls for the same file in the two cases: one ends with OK, the
other with a "NOT FOUND" error. But I a do have installed a copy of that file
inside the jail. Grrr.

Ciao,

                                        seba