Re: Can't post via gmane, and trouble subscribing

From: David Linn
Subject: Re: Can't post via gmane, and trouble subscribing
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 13:48:43 +0000

FWIW, after looking everywhere I can think of to look, I have not found any
pending subscription requests to approve nor does this list generally
require me to do anything to approve such requests, so an address check
message may have landed in your student's junk or trash mailbox or in some
sort of quarantine and failure to respond to *that* is what is blocking
subscription.