Re: Slashed Half-flat and add. scales for Arabic music (issue 317550043

From: dak
Subject: Re: Slashed Half-flat and add. scales for Arabic music (issue 317550043 by address@hidden)
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 04:57:10 -0700

https://codereview.appspot.com/317550043/diff/1/ly/arabic.ly
File ly/arabic.ly (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/317550043/diff/1/ly/arabic.ly#newcode88
ly/arabic.ly:88:
On 2017/04/25 10:51:47, amir130 wrote:
On 2017/04/24 18:09:59, dak wrote:
> Whitespace error?
>
> Maybe check with
>
> git log --check
>
> or so?

Yes it seems to be a whitespace error. How can I fix this? Do I have
to send in
a new patch?

Fixing existing branches can usually be done reasonably conveniently
using

git rebase -i

(assuming that your "upstream" branch is set properly).  This requires a
proper setting of your EDITOR variable.  You can then basically "follow
instructions".  Ask if you need more help.

https://codereview.appspot.com/317550043/