Re: Prevent granados.ly image rotation in web.pdf (issue 317560043 by ad

From: dak
Subject: Re: Prevent granados.ly image rotation in web.pdf (issue 317560043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2017 06:35:31 -0700

LGTM

Now the following does not concern this issue directly but I see two
more occurences in input/regression/landscape.ly and
input/regression/page-links.ly .

I feel ambiguous about either here.  I could imagine leaving
landscape.ly in "true" landscape while merely using landscape paper size
in page-links.ly.

Looking at the regtest outputs shows that the PDF collection of regtests
shows the examples in proper landscape while the HTML overview doesn't
and uses quite different page dimensions as well.  No idea why these
versions would be as drastically different as that.

As I said: this does not concern this issue.  It just looks like we have
a few other issues related to it...

https://codereview.appspot.com/317560043/