Re: Calling in for sickness

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Calling in for sickness
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 22:54:32 +0100

David, you wrote Monday, May 15, 2017 5:42 PM

> had a sort of apoplexy and will not be able to do anything while
> recovering.  I am hospitalized at the moment, CRT and MRT did not show
> any specific anomalies but my right side is hampered and I cannot yet
> swallow or cough which is sort of inconvenient.

Please take things easy for a while and make sure you are fully better
before starting work on LP again.  Your health is more important!

But do keep us informed about your progress back to health.

With my best wishes for a speedy recovery,

Trevor

---
http://www.avg.com