Re: Add usage of OpenType font feature to the documents (issue 328140043

From: tisimst . lilypond
Subject: Re: Add usage of OpenType font feature to the documents (issue 328140043 by address@hidden)
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2017 09:01:12 -0700

https://codereview.appspot.com/328140043/diff/1/Documentation/notation/text.itely
File Documentation/notation/text.itely (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/328140043/diff/1/Documentation/notation/text.itely#newcode1464
Documentation/notation/text.itely:1464:
On 2017/07/26 15:38:12, pkx166h wrote:
Would it be appropriate to add something after this @lilypond example
like:

For the full OpenType font feature list please see:

@uref{https://www.microsoft.com/typography/otspec/featurelist.htm}

Otherwise LGTM

I like this idea. Most fonts that support at least one OpenType feature
will have it specifically mentioned in its specimen sheet. However,
since not all fonts have a specimen sheet, I think it's good to
reference the full list so the user knows what options are even
available.

https://codereview.appspot.com/328140043/