Re: midi2ly on mac: midi.so wrong architecture

From: ElRay
Subject: Re: midi2ly on mac: midi.so wrong architecture
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 14:09:30 -0700 (MST)

>> I am pretty sure that Graham posted a patch for this on one of the lists
>> one of the last times this was being discussed.

Tracking on that, but it's been 5 years since the ticket was opened and the
patch hasn't made it into the release (or it did and was re-broken), so I'd
like to do what I can to drive it home.  I'd rather not "homebrew" a stand
alone midi2ly and keep using that in parallel to the regular
Frescbaldi/LilyPond workflow.

Ray