SVG crop

From: Noeck
Subject: SVG crop
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2017 22:30:59 +0200

Dear Étienne,

I'd like to understand what your contribution related to
https://codereview.appspot.com/329990043/ does.

Does it mean that after this patch we can automatically crop lilypond
snippets created with the svg backend? So we can use and include the
lilypond-book-preamble and produce svg snippets with it that are cropped
like they would if I used a png backend? Or do I misunderstand what it
is about?

Best,
Joram