Re: No more releases from master branch...

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: No more releases from master branch...
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 23:31:14 +0200

Étienne Beaulé <address@hidden> writes:

> Maybe my next patch, https://codereview.appspot.com/323420043/ when
> it's released. It's a simple patch for a minor bug that was reported
> in 2015.

It newly uses non-ASCII markups.

> Perhaps more controversial, but I'd like to have dcb458c225 (-dcrop
> option) in the 2.20 release for its integration in other
> projects. There is an entry in changes.tely though.

Too invasive for a last-minute inclusion.

There will likely be at least 2.20.1 at some point of time.  2.20 has
been branched off recently.  Mostly eligible for inclusion into 2.20.0
are regression and documentation fixes and the completion (or more
likely reversal) of half-finished business.

This is filtered through my personal judgment, of course.  Feel free to
volunteer as release manager for 2.22 if you are unhappy about that.