Re: Doc: Add how to change the notation fonts (issue 330040043 by addres

From: trueroad
Subject: Re: Doc: Add how to change the notation fonts (issue 330040043 by address@hidden)
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 05:25:50 -0700

Thank you for your suggestion.

https://codereview.appspot.com/330040043/diff/20001/Documentation/notation/input.itely
File Documentation/notation/input.itely (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/330040043/diff/20001/Documentation/notation/input.itely#newcode2847
Documentation/notation/input.itely:2847: Note: @code{set-global-fonts}
can change not only the notation fonts
On 2017/08/23 18:23:42, tisimst wrote:
Maybe change the wording slightly:

"Note: Each call to @code{set-global-fonts} completely resets both the
main
notation and text fonts. If any category is left unspecified, then the
default
font will be used for that category.

Each call to @code{set-global-fonts} changes the fonts for each
@code{\book}
that follows it, whether created explicitly or implicitly. This means
that each
@code{\book} can have its own set of main fonts by calling
@code{set-global-fonts} before it."

Done.

https://codereview.appspot.com/330040043/diff/20001/Documentation/notation/input.itely#newcode2881
Documentation/notation/input.itely:2881: Note: The only allowed font
names must have the