seeking [technical] mentor for GSoC Lyrics project

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: seeking [technical] mentor for GSoC Lyrics project
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2018 11:44:05 -0500

Hello all!

I'm hoping we can put all the in-progress, pending/paused, and requested
improvements to Lyrics up as a GSoC project. Urs indicated that I should lobby
for mentors to volunteer, so that it can be a viable pitch.

I'll be happy to be the Community Mentor, help put together the pitch (with
help from Janek, if possible), and be the hard-core tester for any patches. If
anyone with the necessary coding skills (C++ and Scheme, I would assume) is
available and interested in being the [technical] mentor for this GSoC project,
please let me know.

Thanks,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer