Re: Issue 5272: Add \depart <markup> (issue 337520043 by address@hidden)

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Issue 5272: Add \depart <markup> (issue 337520043 by address@hidden)
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 03:12:52 +0100

Brainstorming (NB, only brainstorming) on the name:

Normal rehearsal marks refer to the beginning of a section, while these refer to the end of a section, so an input command might be \endMark "D.S.". You still have to complete it to ‘end-of-section mark’ in your head, but \depart seems far too unspecific to me.

Other idea: \goTo. Maybe provide a syntactic-sugar-y \Fine (or \fine) command to avoid the weirdness of \goTo "Fine"?

Naming the grob is also tricky. I’m pretty sure that there has never been a technical term for this kind of instructions…
AfterSectionScript? (meh…) SectionScript? AfterSectionMark?

Thanks for implementing this! Good idea.