Re: 2.20 plans.

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: 2.20 plans.
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2018 17:18:41 +0200

Il giorno sab 13 ott 2018 alle 12:37, David Kastrup <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Federico Bruni <address@hidden> writes:

 Il giorno ven 12 ott 2018 alle 16:30, David Kastrup <address@hidden> ha
 scritto:

I doubt we _have_ working Portuguese documentation for 2.20, so it is
 likely that I cherrypicked too little or too much.

 Rafael, brazilian translator, translated only the website.
 It's working correctly and I can build and see it in the translation
 branch.

Can you check the stable/2.20 branch? I very recently did a large bunch
of cherry-picking from master, and it might be that I picked a bad
combination.  Stuff compiled at my side but I am not typically working
from clean directory trees.

I've just made a clean build from scratch on stable/2.20 and it works.