Re: Turkish makam using regular.ly

From: Torsten Hämmerle
Subject: Re: Turkish makam using regular.ly
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 05:42:40 -0700 (MST)

Hans Åberg wrote
> If one typesets the file regularE53smufl.ly, one gets output below. Some
> single arrow accidentals are also missing in LilyPond, I think.

Yes, also single arrow accidentals are missing.
Most notably, we'll have to distinguish between the (bigger) standard arrows
and the smaller multi-arrows.
There are different versions of single arrow accidentals (with standard
arrow and smaller arrow) and even the attachment point is different.
Example: sharp with standard arrow up has the arrow attached on the right,
the smaller arrows are attached on the left. Double-flats are similar.

It's sheer co-incidence that I read about your makam activities an so I
thought I'd drop a note.

All the Gould and Stein-Zimmermann accidentals currently contained in
Bravura/Dorico are in scope.
Nice to know that somebody will be going to actually use them. ;)
My samples shown in this thread are far from showing the complete set,
though.

All the best,
Torsten

--