Re: GUB prerequistes

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: GUB prerequistes
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 14:31:08 +0100

Federico Bruni <address@hidden> writes:

> Il giorno mer 12 dic 2018 alle 9:32, David Kastrup <address@hidden> ha
> scritto:
>>
>> Is that also what is currently blocking Phil from creating the next
>> release?
>>

> No, he's using Ubuntu and he was blocked by a different problem.

So basically some Ubuntu update/install broke his ability to run GUB and
either that needs to get fixed, or LilyDev needs to become GUB-capable
(which it probably was at some point of time) and then he'd use that (at
the reduced performance the VM will provide) to get back to releasing
matters.

So nobody was actively working on the Ubuntu problem he experienced,
correct?  Sorry, I'm really not on top of things.